Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Thank you!

We had fantastic Open Studios last week end with record attendance and very constructive feedback. Thanks to all who came - their continuous support is always greatly appreciated.  For those of you who didn't make it, here's a peek inside my studio, cleaned up - despite what you may think (yes.. it was worse before..):



Stitch and Tickle Bags



Pillows on Stitch and Tickle, Soft Sculptures, Teabag Panel

Soft Sculptures

Soft Sculptures

Hand Knitted Paper Yarn Lamp & Teabag Sculpture / Installation

Panel with dyed doilies (in progress)

Hand Knitted Paper Yarn Panel


Linen window panel

Now back to work...

7 comments:

  1. It looks fabulous!I hope you enjoyed :)
    Love what I see !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my oh my, I would have just spun around in circles over and over seeing all of your amazing work hung together! How wonderful it all looks!! Any chance you'll put up some more of your fine artwork on your etsy shop?? I see some nice framed pieces and well, you know how I feel about your teabag quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks FABULOUS! Glad you had a good open studios. I love those doilies on the panel too...have not seen those. XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone! I think I have recovered - it was a bit like getting run over by a truck yet a lot of fun to see so many people and get so much feedback.
    K: not sure original artwork actually sells on Etsy but it's actually a good question to put out - or thing to try.. have you tried yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful work. Thanks for showing it all together like this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So enjoyed seeing your studio and your work. You're so creative.
    best, nadia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...